What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Pick Your Date
September 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Gunmen open fire on Iranian military parade in the southwestern city of Ahvaz, killing several people, including ci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- Dam containing large lake at Wilmington, North Carolina, power plant has been breached by floodwaters from Florence… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 2 days ago
- Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang has died, state media reports.; 3 days ago
- Hundreds feared missing after overloaded ferry capsizes on Lake Victoria in Tanzania. trib.al/oNrQcSk - @BBCAfrica; 3 days ago
- Harford Co. Sheriff's Office says deputies responding to report of shots fired in a business area in the area of Sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 3 days ago
- Future Cougars? How About Baby Cougars (Kittens) At Holton-Arms High School September 22, 2018
- When Logic is the Only Evidence September 19, 2018
- The 2018 Election Heist, A Call to Arms September 16, 2018
- Gai-jin September 11, 2018
- Sunday Overnight Open Thread (9/23/18 ) September 23, 2018
- Gun Thread: To Clean or Not to Clean [Weasel] September 23, 2018
- Food Thread: Pizza-->Calzone: The Best Laid Plans Of Mice And Men... September 23, 2018
- All Aboard The Good Ship KristolPop September 23, 2018
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Don’t believe a gender. Believe evidence. September 19, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- The Post-9/11 Cycle of Cynicism: Remember. Forget. Repeat. September 13, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- 9/11 flashback: Spitting on their graves September 11, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Death be not loud September 5, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ventura County
Her latest mailer – Only, who the heck is that woman up top supposed to represent? Some Generic Female Military Person? A closer look – I did a quick Google search for the image and found some generic thing not widely … Continue reading
Ventura County, ready for a jobs-friendly, eco-sane representative in the House? We have a chance to ditch a radical leftist. Continue reading
Can you say “halleluiah”? Not too long ago I went looking for information on our local Ventura County GOP home page, and was surprised to find a site that had gone largely unedited for nearly a year. I was depressed … Continue reading
It finally happened, as it usually does, state Democrat legislators seem to have been able to reach a few “reasonable” Republicans and get them to agree to tax increases under “certain conditions”. In a “Read my lips” moment California GOP … Continue reading
I just had the pleasure of speaking with one Chris Collier, newly assigned Executive Director of the Ventura County Republican Party. I’ll say one thing about this man, he’s energetic! He’s a self-described “Tech Geek”, with a head full of … Continue reading
RE: Plans for the future? Within 24 hours of my sending an email to our Ventura County GOP, an answer was received by the new Executive Director. My sense is, as a state all but abandoned by the National Republican … Continue reading