What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
Pick Your Date
October 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Caravan: Options October 23, 2018
- Democrat Lies and Trump Derangement Syndrome October 23, 2018
- NPC Meme is the Best Meme October 21, 2018
- Jamal Khashoggi, an Expendable Muslim Brotherhood Asset? October 18, 2018
- Tuesday Overnight Open Thread (10/23/18 ) October 23, 2018
- Tucker And The PAT October 23, 2018
- #BelieveAllVictims: Corey Booker Accused of Grabbing Another Man's T-Bone; Claire McCaskill's Husband Accused of Harassing a Woman October 23, 2018
- Credibly Accused Woman-Beater Keith Ellison Now Getting Beaten By a Man to the Tune of Seven Points of No-Show Under-the-Shirt Bruises October 23, 2018
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Sinking Sleaze-Bob Menendez October 17, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- The most important movie you’ve never heard of: GOSNELL October 10, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Investigate the Senate Democrat wrecking machine October 3, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Stop Google’s kiddie data predators September 26, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Politics As Usual
There aren’t enough “Headdesks” in the world to cover this: MY WIFE’S LOVER My wife is having an affair with a government executive. His role is to manage a project whose progress is seen worldwide as a demonstration of American … Continue reading
Or else you, too will be a racist. Like Bob. Via Black and Right
I get so sick of this crap from the left: Question their sainted leftist President, ignore the question. Instead, focus on how it was asked, or when it was asked. Never focus on the question. Ever. Also, make it about race. Always. This … Continue reading
via Twitchy The U.S. Forest Service is blocking residents of Tombstone, Ariz. from repairing waterlines damaged by storms and wildfires last year. Why? Because restoring the lines that bring spring water from the mountains could endanger the Mexican spotted owl. … Continue reading
Genius! Evilll super genius… From American Crossroads h/t Adam Baldwin
Is Barack Obama angry about it today? He says he is. Angry at BIG OIL, angry at those Wascally Wepublicans, and angry at you for daring to still be driving your car instead of walking. If Obama really, really, really wanted to lower gas … Continue reading
I promised myself I’d dig into this when I got the chance. Over the weekend as I was working I’d catch bits and pieces of “Santorum blasts Obama over religion” and other such hyped headlines on the radio. OMG!!1! What’s up … Continue reading