What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @LevineJonathan @kobbejay @MujahedKobbe https://t.co/ThhKhnVvDD 6 hours ago
- @BradEssex @karol “He’s sooo cuuuuuute!” “ZIP IT WOMAN!!” https://t.co/T57HoKnPvY 6 hours ago
- @BradEssex @karol Aargh 6 hours ago
- @karol She’s so cute my eyes just ‘sploded 6 hours ago
- @karol So, the Chargers then! Oh wait, who? 6 hours ago
Pick Your Date
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- White House says Pres. Trump will end Iran sanctions waivers, a decision that "is intended to bring Iran’s oil expo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 13 hours ago
- Strong earthquake shakes the Philippine capital and outlying provinces Monday. nbcnews.to/2XxmzhK; 14 hours ago
- A Sri Lanka security official says six near-simultaneous blasts hit three churches and three hotels frequented by t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- Journalist Lyra McKee shot dead while reporting on a riot in the Northern Irish city of Londonderry on Thursday. nbcnews.to/2XoNA6P; 3 days ago
- You can read the redacted Mueller report here. nbcnews.com/politics/polit…; 4 days ago
- Monday Overnight Open Thread (4/22/19) April 22, 2019
- Flashback: In 2017, Omar Ilhan Dismissed the Number of Americans Killed in the Black Hawk Down Attack, and Claimed Americans Had Killed "Thousands" of Somalis April 22, 2019
- Eight Year Old Girl Does Perfect Spoof of AOC, Except She's Too Articulate and Common-Sensical April 22, 2019
- Representative Gaetz: Evidence That FBI Agents Were Paid Off by the Media For Leaks Will Surface Ahead of the Official DOJ Inspector General Report April 22, 2019
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Opinion
Not very What sanctions? If Vladimir Putin is worried about the sanctions imposed on his closest allies, he’s hiding it like a poker champ. Even his sanctioned allies have shrugged off or even mocked the measures. Yuri Kovalchuk, chairman of … Continue reading
If you have two political parties, and both hate YOU personally, what to do…? Continue reading
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Califailure) has been scheming for “over a year” on a way to re-ban “assault weapons,” according all the pictures of them that she’s studied: On Dec. 17th, Feinstein said, ”I have been working with my staff for over a … Continue reading
Her goal, in her own words, is to disarm all Americans Continue reading
Again… With all the amazing people Time could’ve picked, they proved their continuing irrelevance by picking their socialist hero, B. Hussein Obama: We are in the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes, and Barack Obama is both the symbol … Continue reading
At the exact point a conservative black Republican becomes a US Senator. Continue reading
1. “Hey, at least that successful Mormon businessman didn’t win.” 2. “Didn’t your lady parts warn you this would happen?” 3. “Look at the Bright Side, Gay marriage passed in four states.” 4. “Hey, Big Bird still has a job. … Continue reading