What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @EWErickson: A sitting member of Congress accused the President of operating concentration camps and the media will make this story abou… 3 hours ago
- @hyperion5182 @chat_squirrel @PolitiBunny Don’t worry about the vase. 3 hours ago
- RT @Femsplainers: Confessions of a Former Playboy Advice Columnist: Writer & comedienne @BridgetPhetasy earned her wisdom the hard way. Aft… 3 hours ago
- @hyperion5182 @chat_squirrel @PolitiBunny They don’t like toothless squirrels 3 hours ago
- Harvard material. 🤷♂️ twitter.com/davidhogg111/s… 5 hours ago
Pick Your Date
June 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Acting US Defense Sec. Shanahan will no longer be nominated for permanent role as secretary, President Trump says o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 6 hours ago
- President Trump tweets that he has had "a very good telephone conversation" with Chinese President Xi, and they "wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 9 hours ago
- Prelim. magnitude 6.8 earthquake in Japan's Yamagata Prefecture - @japantimes twitter.com/japantimes/sta…; 9 hours ago
- Acting US Defense Sec. Shanahan has authorized US Central Command request for 1,000 additional troops for "defensiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- Toronto Police says it is investigating reports that a woman was shot at Nathan Phillip's Square; witness videos sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- The Ease of Erasing History June 16, 2019
- Messianic Psychosis: Thy Name is Democrat June 11, 2019
- American Exceptionalism #44, No Greater Love June 7, 2019
- American Exceptionalism #17: The American How-To Book June 7, 2019
- LOLGF'd: Soyboy Betas and Femcel Thick-Fingered Goblins Shriek Over Shaft Sequel for Its "Toxic Masculinity" and For Laughing at Millennials and Woke Sissies June 18, 2019
- Rachel Maddow Is Love-Bombing the New York Times -- Mentioning Them Positively 18 Times in a Single 45 Minute Hour Long Show -- To Get Them to Let Their Reporters Come On Her Crooked Conspiracy-Theory Showcase Again June 18, 2019
- Angela Merkel Shakes Uncontrollably At Event in Berlin June 18, 2019
- Springtime For Hitler, Part 2: Play About the Passionate, Deliriously Sexual Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton Closes Early Due to Lack of Interest June 18, 2019
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Question: Did Ilhan Omar commit federal tax fraud? June 6, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- From Convicted Murderer to Exoneree to Law Grad June 6, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- Revoke Ilhan Omar’s Marriage Fraud Immunity Card June 6, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- DUH: HUD Housing Should Put Americans First May 22, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Obama
Not very What sanctions? If Vladimir Putin is worried about the sanctions imposed on his closest allies, he’s hiding it like a poker champ. Even his sanctioned allies have shrugged off or even mocked the measures. Yuri Kovalchuk, chairman of … Continue reading
Comfort Eagle – by Cake. The video after 6 years, more relevant than ever.
No, you can’t protect your country from invaders, it wouldn’t be nice… Continue reading
Hard to believe it’s been two years. Two friggin’ years since Breitbart passed away. Wow. In his speech at CPAC in 2012, Andrew Breitbart promised Barack Obama would finally get the vetting the media refused to do. He said he … Continue reading
I heard this a few days ago, I was shocked. I thought I was above being shocked by anything, anymore. Guess I was wrong. A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill … Continue reading
Via Patricia Heaton: There was no “video protest” as team Obama said repeatedly in multiple places. That was an outright lie, no doubt to protect His Highness B. Hussein Obama and his election chances in November. Democrats and their willing … Continue reading
I guess there was a contest and I missed it? Oh dear. Reminds me of the time Harry Reid called Kirsten Gillibrand “the hottest member” of the Senate at a fundraiser attended by, among others, the mayor of New York — … Continue reading