What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @DanRiehl He should prolly shut up and do his homework 4 hours ago
- RT @SalenaZito: This steps over a line -- to state @DLoesch does not care about children's lives is just plain awful twitter.com/reliablesource… 4 hours ago
- @verumserum "These children" he IS a child 5 hours ago
- RT @EWErickson: Being a victim does not give you the right to slander others. twitter.com/reliablesource… 6 hours ago
- RT @baseballcrank: The N stands for National, and the N and the R were both put there by veterans of the Union Army who knew there would ha… 6 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Breaking News (@breakingnews) is shutting down. This account will be quiet while NBC plans for its future. Thank you for following us!; 1 year ago
- Turkish Interior Minister Soylu: Search continues for nightclub attacker - Reuters breakingnews.com/t/Bjft; 1 year ago
- Turkish interior minister: 16 foreigners among 39 killed in Istanbul nightclub attack - AFP bit.ly/2iSxBh7; 1 year ago
- RT @breakingpol: Trump: Hacking of US Democrats could have been 'somebody else' other than Russia; 'I know things that other people don't k…; 1 year ago
- Clemson smothers Ohio State in Fiesta Bowl, 31-0; will face Alabama in National Championship; 1 year ago
- From My CP: From My Cold Dead Hands and More Broken Oaths February 24, 2018
- Does Anyone Actually Teach Conservatism Anymore? February 22, 2018
- Untitled February 22, 2018
- George Will: Here, Let Me Offer My Condolences, Deplorables February 22, 2018
- Weekend Gun Thread February 25, 2018
- Food Thread: Grilled Meat: Food Just Doesn't Get Much Better Than That! February 25, 2018
- Yesteryear February 25, 2018
- Senator Durbin Can't Have It Both Ways; He's Either A Catholic Or An Abortion Supporter...Not Both February 25, 2018
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Do not let the children lead February 21, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- The war on JROTC resurrected…by unhinged liberal media February 20, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Science, secrecy, and lies in Oklahoma February 14, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Holtzclaw update: Parole hearing, secret hearings, and conflicts galore February 8, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Benghazi
Sharyl Attkisson’s write up and tweets on today’s Benghazi hearing Continue reading
If White House reporters are upset about “Secret off-the-record” meetings, there IS a way to stop it
Just get up, and walk out With Benghazi heating up (finally) in the news, and people demanding answers (still after all these months), the White House announced a Press Conference for today. Then, oops: WH press briefing scheduled for 12:30, … Continue reading
Via Patricia Heaton: There was no “video protest” as team Obama said repeatedly in multiple places. That was an outright lie, no doubt to protect His Highness B. Hussein Obama and his election chances in November. Democrats and their willing … Continue reading
Ummm, I doubt it – Must all be racists. I know! They’re “Swiftboating” Obama. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Or, maybe the just… …remember.
Truth is only used by Obama when every other option fails Obama couldn’t even protect his own ambassador. He didn’t even try. What. The. Hell. In fact, requests by Ambassador Stevens for more security were ignored completely: When security officer … Continue reading
For two weeks, Team Obama blamed a video. Why? Continue reading
h/t RS McCain I’m seriously blown away by events of the last two weeks. An unprotected US Ambassador is murdered in Libya, and team Obama wants to blame it on a video, while none other than the President of Libya says it was … Continue reading