What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @JesseKellyDC That’s when the bus driver should just slam on the brakes and throw everybody forward to the floor 14 hours ago
- @cpindc @BridgetPhetasy I don’t believe it 14 hours ago
- @piersmorgan @lilyallen Her claim to fame is a song titled “Fu*k You” Classy 14 hours ago
- RT @piersmorgan: I think I speak for Britain when I say if @lilyallen doesn’t like it here, why doesn’t she f*ck off? https://t.co/gyf5i9W5… 14 hours ago
- RT @PatriotsOfMars: Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) was caught watching a round of golf during the ongoing House Judiciary Committee impeachmen… 14 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- US Supreme Court agrees Friday to consider President Trump's appeal of lower court orders, now on hold, that requir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 18 hours ago
- Alberto Curamil, an indigenous Chilean activist leader who faced up to 50 years in prison after he led a movement t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 18 hours ago
- In historic votes, US House Judiciary Cmte. moves to advance 2 articles of impeachment against President Trump for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- RT @NBCNews: LIVE: @NBCNews Special Report: House Judiciary Cmte. voting on articles of impeachment against President Trump. https://t.co/r…; 1 day ago
- British PM Boris Johnson has won a convincing election victory, easily passing the threshold to form a stable gover… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- Saturday Morning Coffee Break December 14, 2019
- EMT 12/14/19 December 14, 2019
- Life, Liberty And The Pursuit Of The ONT December 13, 2019
- The Media Told You For Two Years That Everything About the FISA Was Perfect and Beautiful: The Supercut December 13, 2019
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Blood on Open Borders Boston’s hands December 11, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- Where are all the AWOL Muslim military trainees? December 8, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- Citizen revolt: Resist refugee resettlement dumps! December 5, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- Fight for the freedom to question vaccines November 27, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: March 1, 2017
Loved his CPAC speech a scant couple weeks before he died. I went from cheering this guy to total shock. From my Vimeo archive:
Or: Oscar hates you Yeah, Hollywood where the “Champions of the Little Guy” live just kicked two to the curb: The fallout from the historic Oscars 2017 flub is starting to spread: The two accountants involved won’t be coming back … Continue reading
It’s only been idle since 2014. Seems like an eternity. I don’t know if it’s ADD, or a complete loss of any ambition. Oh I’ve started a few. There they sit, in the draft folder. I can’t even remember what … Continue reading