What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Pick Your Date
- Breaking News (@breakingnews) is shutting down. This account will be quiet while NBC plans for its future. Thank you for following us!; 5 months ago
- Turkish Interior Minister Soylu: Search continues for nightclub attacker - Reuters breakingnews.com/t/Bjft; 5 months ago
- Turkish interior minister: 16 foreigners among 39 killed in Istanbul nightclub attack - AFP bit.ly/2iSxBh7; 5 months ago
- RT @breakingpol: Trump: Hacking of US Democrats could have been 'somebody else' other than Russia; 'I know things that other people don't k…; 5 months ago
- Clemson smothers Ohio State in Fiesta Bowl, 31-0; will face Alabama in National Championship; 5 months ago
- This. Is CNN. The Most Trusted Name In News June 27, 2017
- Colbert's Ratings Slip Back Behind Fallon's June 27, 2017
- Another Scoop from Carter & Solomon: Andrew McCabe Under Investigation for Violations of the Hatch Act June 27, 2017
- Following the Example of the Fund for Clintons, the Foundation for McCains Refuses to Disclose Its Largest Donor's Largesse June 27, 2017
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- CNN’s doing yeoman’s work for Planned Parenthood here June 27, 2017 Doug Powers
- Study from Captain Obvious about min. wage law effect will baffle progressive economists June 27, 2017 Doug Powers
- ‘Trump/Russia collusion’ bombshell topples several of those involved June 27, 2017 Doug Powers
- Something go wrong? NOW Michael Bloomberg wants federal gov’t out of local politics June 26, 2017 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Pretty sure this now deleted tweet went over like a sack of mud: UPDATE: Culprit located – UPDATE 2: “We were hacked! Or something!”
The coffee table, in many homes (but ours) is a collection of reading material we leave out for guests to discover our interests, and maybe stimulate conversation (in ours it’s multiple remote controls, shopping lists, glasses, and pill bottles, but … Continue reading
Responses? @womensmarch is this where the rest come from? pic.twitter.com/jfXR6gRoZm — Rob Eno (@Robeno) March 8, 2017 @womensmarch Ha! I tricked my wife into giving birth to BOTH our kids, so I could keep my sexy body. — Ed Coyne … Continue reading
Nobody to pull for who won’t cave to leftists. Repeal Obamacare? Sure! They can do that! On day 1 even. Except the Republicans in the House are gutless. The “Day One” repeal becomes over a month in, and then it … Continue reading
Alternate headline: Someone Actually Cares What Letterman Thinks David Letterman breaks silence on Trump, calls him a "stupid son of a bitch": https://t.co/bAO8NZTKZB pic.twitter.com/kHVnlSso05 — The Hill (@thehill) March 6, 2017 “How do you know if Donald Trump is lying? … Continue reading
What exactly does James Clapper say here? Former DNI Clapper on @MeetThePress: There was no wiretapping mounted against the president or his campaign https://t.co/ui2NSi3mLL — MSNBC (@MSNBC) March 5, 2017 Via Talking Points Memo, the Former Director of National Intelligence told … Continue reading
Loved his CPAC speech a scant couple weeks before he died. I went from cheering this guy to total shock. From my Vimeo archive: