What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
Pick Your Date
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Caravan: Options October 23, 2018
- Democrat Lies and Trump Derangement Syndrome October 23, 2018
- NPC Meme is the Best Meme October 21, 2018
- Jamal Khashoggi, an Expendable Muslim Brotherhood Asset? October 18, 2018
- Tuesday Overnight Open Thread (10/23/18 ) October 23, 2018
- Tucker And The PAT October 23, 2018
- #BelieveAllVictims: Corey Booker Accused of Grabbing Another Man's T-Bone; Claire McCaskill's Husband Accused of Harassing a Woman October 23, 2018
- Credibly Accused Woman-Beater Keith Ellison Now Getting Beaten By a Man to the Tune of Seven Points of No-Show Under-the-Shirt Bruises October 23, 2018
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Sinking Sleaze-Bob Menendez October 17, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- The most important movie you’ve never heard of: GOSNELL October 10, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Investigate the Senate Democrat wrecking machine October 3, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Stop Google’s kiddie data predators September 26, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
It’s almost “GO” time for the November elections, and hopefully people are starting to pay attention and are looking to vet candidates to see who they’ll vote for. In California Congressional District 26, the candidates are incumbent Democrat and Obama … Continue reading
Review – “Did You Read That Review?: A Compilation of Amazon’s Funniest Reviews” pre-order at Amazon
Every now and again, an Amazon online product will go viral for no other reason than its customer reviews. The first one that I’d ever heard of was for a plastic banana slicer, of all things. Weird, I know, but … Continue reading
From The Aviationist – Published on Oct 14, 2013 A short video made by “Wingnut” for the 2013 Hornet Ball. The Hornet Ball (Strike Fighter Ball Pacific) is an annual event consisting of all the West coast Naval F-18 Hornet and … Continue reading
This morning, an Antares rocket carrying a payload to the International Space Station blew to smithereens at launch. Two companies I know of, this one launched (almost) by Orbital Sciences, and SpaceX are competing to send astronauts into orbit. These days we’re relying … Continue reading
The following notice was passed to all hands the other day, it’s not time for panic, or even multiple exclamation points, just some common sense OPSEC for social media to military members. Document redacted by me: From: [REDACTED] Date: October 8, 2014 … Continue reading