What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Pick Your Date
- Singer R. Kelly charged with multiple counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in Illinois. nbcnews.to/2E6KvAe; 1 hour ago
- Police: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been charged in a months-long human trafficking and prostitutio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 3 hours ago
- One dead and multiple injured after Venezuelan national guard opens fire on civilians attempting to keep open segme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 5 hours ago
- North Carolina Board of Election orders a new election in US House race after allegations of illegal activity in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 23 hours ago
- Venezuelan President Maduro orders border with Brazil closed as opposition leaders plan to bring in foreign humanit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- The Bellweather- First Report: We are Still Winning February 22, 2019
- Zombie Deer are no joke February 20, 2019
- A gross of milk please February 20, 2019
- Large Kitty gets caught in a tree February 18, 2019
- Rapper/Molester R. Kelly Charged With Ten Counts of Sexual Battery Against an Underaged Girl;Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Asking for a Rub-and-Tug in a Florida Massage Parlor February 22, 2019
- Trump's Proposed Title X Rule Change Could Cut Tens of Millions of Dollars From Planned Parenthood, Would Ban Federal Family Planning Funding Recipients From Referring Patients to Abortion Providers February 22, 2019
- Justice4Jussie: Smollett Being Written Out of Season's Final Two Episodes; Rest of Cast Allegedly Furious That Smollett Lied to Them and Embarrassed Them, Per TMZ February 22, 2019
- Leftwing Washington State Man: Sheriffs Who Do Not Enforce a Gun Control Law "Will Be Shot, By Me" February 22, 2019
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Malkin’s Handy History of Fake Noose February 20, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- Lost, Buried, Burned: Oklahoma’s Rape Kit Scandal February 13, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- End the “TPS” farce: It’s time for ingrates to go February 6, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- Conservatives: Don’t fall all over yourself defending Howard Schultz January 31, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
It’s almost “GO” time for the November elections, and hopefully people are starting to pay attention and are looking to vet candidates to see who they’ll vote for. In California Congressional District 26, the candidates are incumbent Democrat and Obama … Continue reading
Review – “Did You Read That Review?: A Compilation of Amazon’s Funniest Reviews” pre-order at Amazon
Every now and again, an Amazon online product will go viral for no other reason than its customer reviews. The first one that I’d ever heard of was for a plastic banana slicer, of all things. Weird, I know, but … Continue reading
From The Aviationist – Published on Oct 14, 2013 A short video made by “Wingnut” for the 2013 Hornet Ball. The Hornet Ball (Strike Fighter Ball Pacific) is an annual event consisting of all the West coast Naval F-18 Hornet and … Continue reading
This morning, an Antares rocket carrying a payload to the International Space Station blew to smithereens at launch. Two companies I know of, this one launched (almost) by Orbital Sciences, and SpaceX are competing to send astronauts into orbit. These days we’re relying … Continue reading
The following notice was passed to all hands the other day, it’s not time for panic, or even multiple exclamation points, just some common sense OPSEC for social media to military members. Document redacted by me: From: [REDACTED] Date: October 8, 2014 … Continue reading