What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @DanRiehl He should prolly shut up and do his homework 4 hours ago
- RT @SalenaZito: This steps over a line -- to state @DLoesch does not care about children's lives is just plain awful twitter.com/reliablesource… 4 hours ago
- @verumserum "These children" he IS a child 5 hours ago
- RT @EWErickson: Being a victim does not give you the right to slander others. twitter.com/reliablesource… 6 hours ago
- RT @baseballcrank: The N stands for National, and the N and the R were both put there by veterans of the Union Army who knew there would ha… 6 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Breaking News (@breakingnews) is shutting down. This account will be quiet while NBC plans for its future. Thank you for following us!; 1 year ago
- Turkish Interior Minister Soylu: Search continues for nightclub attacker - Reuters breakingnews.com/t/Bjft; 1 year ago
- Turkish interior minister: 16 foreigners among 39 killed in Istanbul nightclub attack - AFP bit.ly/2iSxBh7; 1 year ago
- RT @breakingpol: Trump: Hacking of US Democrats could have been 'somebody else' other than Russia; 'I know things that other people don't k…; 1 year ago
- Clemson smothers Ohio State in Fiesta Bowl, 31-0; will face Alabama in National Championship; 1 year ago
- From My CP: From My Cold Dead Hands and More Broken Oaths February 24, 2018
- Does Anyone Actually Teach Conservatism Anymore? February 22, 2018
- Untitled February 22, 2018
- George Will: Here, Let Me Offer My Condolences, Deplorables February 22, 2018
- Weekend Gun Thread February 25, 2018
- Food Thread: Grilled Meat: Food Just Doesn't Get Much Better Than That! February 25, 2018
- Yesteryear February 25, 2018
- Senator Durbin Can't Have It Both Ways; He's Either A Catholic Or An Abortion Supporter...Not Both February 25, 2018
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Do not let the children lead February 21, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- The war on JROTC resurrected…by unhinged liberal media February 20, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Science, secrecy, and lies in Oklahoma February 14, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Holtzclaw update: Parole hearing, secret hearings, and conflicts galore February 8, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Hint: they don’t like it much, and act like “little 1%ers”! Via Steven Crowder (h/t Adam Baldwin) Advertisements
Ben Howe’s latest video. Super genius… Continue reading
Watching this on my iPad now, and in case you missed it, here it is – So far, from what I’m seeing here and knew already, I don’t see how anyone can vote for Barack Obama. This is inept and … Continue reading
Why after all this time is Obama and his administration still blocking efforts by the survivors and victims of Ft. Hood terrorist Nidal Hassan to receive the same benefits as others killed or wounded in combat? Fort Hood victims want … Continue reading
Dang, how screwed up is this? More than 500 Ohio coal miners rallied Oct. 10 against President Barack Obama’s ‘War on Coal” and the president’s charge they were coerced to supportRepublican W. Mitt Romney at an Aug. 14 rally. [snip] Reading from … Continue reading
Our President seems to believe that 2012 is just the same as 2008, if words come out of you must believe them. Even if they’re the same exact words he used before. Same words. Same speeches. The next four years … Continue reading
Via Stacy on the right: Follow Ben Howe on Twitter. Huh. Huh. Huhuhuhuhuh.