What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
Pick Your Date
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Caravan: Options October 23, 2018
- Democrat Lies and Trump Derangement Syndrome October 23, 2018
- NPC Meme is the Best Meme October 21, 2018
- Jamal Khashoggi, an Expendable Muslim Brotherhood Asset? October 18, 2018
- Tuesday Overnight Open Thread (10/23/18 ) October 23, 2018
- Tucker And The PAT October 23, 2018
- #BelieveAllVictims: Corey Booker Accused of Grabbing Another Man's T-Bone; Claire McCaskill's Husband Accused of Harassing a Woman October 23, 2018
- Credibly Accused Woman-Beater Keith Ellison Now Getting Beaten By a Man to the Tune of Seven Points of No-Show Under-the-Shirt Bruises October 23, 2018
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Sinking Sleaze-Bob Menendez October 17, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- The most important movie you’ve never heard of: GOSNELL October 10, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Investigate the Senate Democrat wrecking machine October 3, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Stop Google’s kiddie data predators September 26, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: September 6, 2012
Via The Blaze: The compilation attached here is first product posted online by an amateur video editor. TheBlaze interviewed the project’s creator. The man (who wishes to remain anonymous) told us that he wanted to show his undecided friends (as … Continue reading
He says he’s not worried (CBS News) Two former governors and former heads of the Democratic Party sounded optimistic about President Obama’s chances of victory on Election Day. Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean said he’s “not that worried” that President … Continue reading
Antonio Villaraigosa, the leftist hack mayor of Los Angeles, once had political aspirations of maybe being Governor of California and maybe POTUS someday. I think that’s dead now. Luckily. During a motion to re-include language about God and Jerusalem being … Continue reading