The blow back to Obama’s anti-conscience mandate with Obamacare. Strangely, even some liberals are claiming that they don’t like the idea of politicians getting between their doctor and his patients, but yet who do they think this new bureaucracy will be beholden to? Politicians, who are mandating what a doctor can and cannot do, and have now gone beyond even that to tell clergy at religious hospitals that they must cover abortions. Oh, and condoms, while they’re at it.
Yeah they pretend it’s over “contraception” so people will think “Condoms?”, but remember the leftist considers abortion to be part of contraception.
Family Planning. Planned Parenthood. “Oopsie, that wasn’t planned! Kill it! Kill it now before it grows too big!”
NOTE: So many great links below, I had a hard time choosing among them, so I picked a crapload.
- Planned Parenthood Poised to Get Even Richer Thanks to ObamaCare (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Project Liberty Files Amicus Brief Against Obamacare (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul Slams Birth Control Mandate: It Infriges On Religious Liberty As Wells As ‘Economic Freedom’ (mediaite.com)
- Religious Liberty for Dummies (truthonthemarket.com)
- Mandate a cure in search of a disease (hotair.com)