What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @MotherJones Sad. I guess if you want to kill babies stay in the blue areas, eh? 17 hours ago
- RT @ThatAmyMiller: Someone pour @TIME a Pimm's cup twitter.com/time/status/99… 1 day ago
- And one volcano just outdid all out combined carbon output for years past and future, but by all means, regulate us… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- This looks like a good day for Muppet bloopers twitter.com/themilantooner… 2 days ago
- RT @brianoflondon: I like that @benshapiro is focusing on the media’s complicity in the deaths of Palestinians. They’re second only to Ham… 3 days ago
Pick Your Date
- "Multiple people down" after flash fire incident at a plant in Texas, officials say. bit.ly/2KFzjMX - @KPRC2; 18 hours ago
- RT @BreakingNews: The #RoyalWedding. twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…; 1 day ago
- The #RoyalWedding. twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…; 1 day ago
- Shooting reported at Georgia high school. 2wsb.tv/2ka3xwl - @wsbtv; 1 day ago
- Santa Fe High School shooting suspect surrendered, waived his Miranda Warning, and admitted to shooting multiple pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…; 1 day ago
- EMT 5/20/18 May 20, 2018
- Saturday Night Open Thread (5/19/18 ) May 19, 2018
- Saturday Evening Movie Thread 05-19-2018 [Hosted By: TheJamesMadison] May 19, 2018
- Chess Thread 05-19-2018 May 19, 2018
- Book Review: Gale Force May 18, 2018
- Book Review: Alex and Eliza, Love & War May 11, 2018
- Someone you should know: five men earned the Medal of Honor on May 8 May 8, 2018
- Book Review: The Agency May 4, 2018
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Marginalizing Melania May 16, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Daniel Holtzclaw update: Innocence community in New York speaks out May 11, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- Sombreros, qipaos, and Catholic cosplay, oh my! May 9, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- The “Uncle Tom” card is dead May 2, 2018 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Oh I completely understand Delingpole’s frustration with the leftist global warming economic assassins; they offer refutable “proof” and call it “irrefutable,” and think yelling exaggeration at the top of their lungs makes them right. He takes us riding with him in a car … Continue reading
Originally posted on Watts Up With That?:
Who Are You Going To Believe – The Government Climate Scientists or The Data? By Dr David M.W. Evans (republished here with permission, PDF link below) We check the main predictions of the…
Time for a reckoning in Afghanistan, followed by a homecoming Barely two months after Joe Biden, with White House approval, announced the Taliban is not our enemy, the Taliban begins proving them all wrong. KABUL, Afghanistan – A suicide car … Continue reading
Is Barack Obama angry about it today? He says he is. Angry at BIG OIL, angry at those Wascally Wepublicans, and angry at you for daring to still be driving your car instead of walking. If Obama really, really, really wanted to lower gas … Continue reading
What do you have to do to open a lemonade stand in New York City? Also, EPA destroys an Idaho family. [UPDATE] MULTIPLE Families.
Oh. My. God. The show should be called “Out-of-Control America”. Ask John Stossel, I’m watching a show called “Illegal Everything” on Fox right now, and some of the crap required blows me away; It made me want to try to … Continue reading
Leaders in the EU seem to have the same problem Obama has; no understanding of how jobs are created. They think that by making the declaration “We need to create jobs”, jobs will somehow magically appear. Conversely, every bill they … Continue reading