What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @EWErickson: A sitting member of Congress accused the President of operating concentration camps and the media will make this story abou… 2 hours ago
- @hyperion5182 @chat_squirrel @PolitiBunny Don’t worry about the vase. 2 hours ago
- RT @Femsplainers: Confessions of a Former Playboy Advice Columnist: Writer & comedienne @BridgetPhetasy earned her wisdom the hard way. Aft… 2 hours ago
- @hyperion5182 @chat_squirrel @PolitiBunny They don’t like toothless squirrels 2 hours ago
- Harvard material. 🤷♂️ twitter.com/davidhogg111/s… 4 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Acting US Defense Sec. Shanahan will no longer be nominated for permanent role as secretary, President Trump says o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 5 hours ago
- President Trump tweets that he has had "a very good telephone conversation" with Chinese President Xi, and they "wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 9 hours ago
- Prelim. magnitude 6.8 earthquake in Japan's Yamagata Prefecture - @japantimes twitter.com/japantimes/sta…; 9 hours ago
- Acting US Defense Sec. Shanahan has authorized US Central Command request for 1,000 additional troops for "defensiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- Toronto Police says it is investigating reports that a woman was shot at Nathan Phillip's Square; witness videos sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- The Ease of Erasing History June 16, 2019
- Messianic Psychosis: Thy Name is Democrat June 11, 2019
- American Exceptionalism #44, No Greater Love June 7, 2019
- American Exceptionalism #17: The American How-To Book June 7, 2019
- Rachel Maddow Is Love-Bombing the New York Times -- Mentioning Them Positively 18 Times in a Single 45 Minute Hour Long Show -- To Get Them to Let Their Reporters Come On Her Crooked Conspiracy-Theory Showcase Again June 18, 2019
- Angela Merkel Shakes Uncontrollably At Event in Berlin June 18, 2019
- Springtime For Hitler, Part 2: Play About the Passionate, Deliriously Sexual Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton Closes Early Due to Lack of Interest June 18, 2019
- Female Track Runner, Sidelined Due to Boys' Making the Girls' Team Ahead of Her, Plans to File Title IX Complaint June 18, 2019
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Question: Did Ilhan Omar commit federal tax fraud? June 6, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- From Convicted Murderer to Exoneree to Law Grad June 6, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- Revoke Ilhan Omar’s Marriage Fraud Immunity Card June 6, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- DUH: HUD Housing Should Put Americans First May 22, 2019 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Seems like every time I run across something cool like this, it’s spoiled. Somebody discovers an “agenda” I probably wouldn’t like. This time, I don’t want to hear it. It’s just way cool as it stands. Opens with a street … Continue reading
I was listening to Rush while driving the other day…last Monday, in fact. He was saying that the GOP since Newt’s win in South Carolina was now in official Panic Mode. No way some conservative is going to screw things … Continue reading
Swap “God” for “Allah” and tell me again how this is okay Continue reading
Had to pick through all the source code at NRO’s post by Rick Lowry on “Jeffrey Lord’s Distortion”. For some reason the post at NRO has a bug and the text has vanished. Jeffrey Lord manages a two-fer in this … Continue reading
Live fire? Seabees don’t play that. We’d hurt ourselves. Seriously.
Updating my links, but before I delete one nobody is publishing to anymore, thought I’d share the last (so far) in the yet continuing saga of Barry Soetoro, Resident Obama; You can see more by Speciallist here.
It really isn’t so strange seeing women in the military who can shoot, especially here in California. Hoorah, Seabees?