Mind you, I don’t begrudge anybody making or having $50 million dollars, but when the person happens to be a hypocrite who advocates stealing the wealth of others while maintaining a death grip on his own greenbacks as Michael Moore is doing, it’s no wonder he’d prefer not to answer questions and/or outright lie;
The other day on Piers Morgan’s show, Moore showed the world;
Moore is clearly a conflicted man. He hates capitalism even though he’s (over) eaten from the fruits of its tree. He’s made tens of millions of dollars on a system he considers irredeemably corrupt. And in the interview he tries, with comic ineptness, to portray himself as virtuous.
- Michael Moore Caves, Admits To Being Part Of The 1% (mediaite.com)
- Michael Moore Ignores Heckling Conservative Blogger At Occupy Portland (mediaite.com)
- Questions For Occupiers: Do You Believe Michael Moore? (markamerica.com)
- Michael Moore Refuses To Admit He Is Part Of The 1% To Piers Morgan (mediaite.com)
- WATCH: Michael Moore, Piers Morgan Clash Over Moore’s Wealth (huffingtonpost.com)