What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @JennMGreenberg @geekhomestead Ohhhh! Now it makes sense! LOL dat face!! 7 hours ago
- @JennMGreenberg Where’s the two year old? That child looks 4 8 hours ago
- @itsonlywords you been keeping up with Dark Matter? “June 21, 2018: Dark Matter Virtual Season 4 – Episode 4.02! O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @THR Well yeah, they spent all that money 9 hours ago
- RT @brithume: Terribly sad news. The great Charles Krauthammer has died. 9 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Charles Krauthammer, Pulitzer Prize winner and longtime Fox News contributor, has died at age 68. fxn.ws/2Mb078A - @FoxNews; 10 hours ago
- U.S. First Lady Melania Trump is making a surprise visit to the US-Mexico border to meet with migrant children and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 16 hours ago
- U.S. online shopping will soon become more expensive after the U.S. Supreme Court hands down ruling involving onlin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 18 hours ago
- Sarah Netanyahu, wife of Israeli PM Netanyahu, has been charged with fraud and breach of trust over alleged misuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 21 hours ago
- Facing domestic and international backlash to his admin.'s new border separation policy, President Trump says he wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…; 1 day ago
- Defining Conservatism Back to Reality June 21, 2018
- What If? Are Chili Rellenos the Answer? June 21, 2018
- Words June 20, 2018
- When Laura Bush Read Her Lines for the Washington Post June 19, 2018
- What Can I Say? It's The ONT June 21, 2018
- Media and Sad Twitter Addicts Spend Afternoon Obsessing Over Melania's Jacket June 21, 2018
- Peter Strzok Has Lost His Security Clearance June 21, 2018
- Charles Krauthammer, RIP June 21, 2018
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Via Jan; Let me get this straight . . .. . We’re going to be “gifted” with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don’t, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new … Continue reading
This started as a simple video post to my personal blog, but then somehow leftist politics intruded… Best video I think I’ve seen so far, MarineGirl85 added this to YouTube several years ago, but it got yanked for copyright infringement … Continue reading
The list of Medal of Honor recipients is full of awardees who received their award posthumously, as the Medal of Honor itself as described doesn’t easily lend itself to the living [my emphasis]; Sec. 578.4 Medal of Honor. (a) Criteria. … Continue reading
Via Ashley; This video brought me to tears at RPLAC last night… Serious, don’t expect to watch this and not cry. If you ever needed an answer as to why our military does what they do, watch this.
…I watch this video again Tuesday wasn’t exactly what we’d hoped for in California. The Tsunami that rolled from the east stopped in the west at the Colorado River, or basically the Pacific Time Zone was excluded. Sucks to be … Continue reading
Gotta love that! Note; even California is mostly red, except, you know, where the dupes concentrate.
Muhaha And if any “RINOs” get in the way, the sound they make will be, strangely enough; “squish”.